Get It Right, First Go.
Every project here is accomplished with absolute accuracy with the help of the skilled team and using cutting-edge techniques, specialist tools, and machinery. First time conformance is our strength and our commitment to quality is backed by ISO 9001-2015 DNV Accreditation.
Smooth Operators From Metal Design To Delivery
We have a skilled team and technical capability to customize your project as per your requirements. Nothing beats the flexibility and reliability of a local manufacturer. Your project for metal fabrication in Sydney progresses smoothly from design to delivery with expert help in product development, prototype fabrication, material selection, risk management, supply chain control and quality assurance.
- Mandrel bending
- Cutting & guillotining
- Punching & pressing
- Drilling & tapping
- Threading and flaring of pipe and tube
- MIG & TIG welding (manual and robot)
- Complete assembly
- Laser, waterjet & precision plasma cutting
Related posts include:
Our Welding services
- MIG, TIG.
- Robot MIG and TIG welding on regular jobs.
- Our welders are certified to weld to Australian Standards 1554 GP, SP and AS 3992.
- Welding procedures are provided when requested.
- Weld testing is performed as required.
- Mild steel
- Stainless steel
- Copper and Plastics
- Powder coating
- Wet painting
- Stainless Steel, Satin (no4), Mirror (no8),
- Electro polishing
- Electroplating (chrome, nickel, zinc, bronze, tin)
- Hot dipped galvanising
Specialist Tooling and Machinery to Bring Your Idea to Life.
Do you have a concept and looking for an expert fabricator to cut, bend and assemble the metal structure you wanted?
At Ogis, we have a complete set of specialist tooling and machinery required for sheet metal fabrication, we’re equipped to deliver an extensive range of solutions to your precise requirements.
Our dedicated team works on hand to assist with design, materials and finish selection. You can rely on us whether you need a single specialty item or large-scale production.