Here at Ogis, we are taking COVID-19 seriously and taking measures to protect our staff and community by following government-issued guidelines.
- Hand sanitiser, masks and gloves are provided to staff
- Work from home arrangement available to certain staff
- Any staff member that is unwell are advised to remain at home
- Visitors are requested to contact the office via phone or email only
- A register of all visitors is being logged
- Any on-site works will be reviewed for risk and any necessary provisions will be communicated prior to commencement
At this time, we are encountering minimal disruptions to stock parts, however, in the event that a foreseeable delay in parts is expected, we will communicate as soon as an advice is available.
We are communicating with our suppliers regularly to ensure continued supply.
Our workforce is at 100%.
We are doing our very best to ensure that there will not be an interruptions with supply or service during this difficult time. But, as per now, it is business as usual and we will up-date you if the need arises.
Ogis will be doing its utmost to ensure the elimination of infection and spread within the workplace and the sites we are at and to keep our community safe. Simply, our 5-point plan