In December 2013 Ogis recorded its 5 millionth mandrel bend
Across Australia you will find products manufactured by Ogis that incorporate our bending.
We have five bending and rolling machines and can accommodate most requests by our customers,
remembering that our bending service is complimented by our extensive fabricating facilities. These facilities allow us to deliver complete components that include cutting, bending, welding, finishing and packing of your required products.
The list of products is almost endless:
- Office furniture.
- Commercial quality furniture.
- Street furniture.
- Train handrails.
- Point of Sale stands.
- Café chairs and tables.
- Industrial components including, generator frames, high pressure water blasters, floor sweepers and commercial dishwashers.
- Conveyers for the mining, packaging and dairy industry.
- Taps spouts.
- Balustrades including handrails for fire stairs.
- Truck canvas cover bows.
- Mining vehicles.
- Hairdressing chairs and trolleys.
- Bus handrails, seats and crash bars.
- Shop displays.
- Restaurant design features.
- Light fittings.
- Hospital bed components.
- Dental trolleys.
- Locomotive ladder, handrails, fuel pipes, brake lines, air-conditioning lines, conduits and water pipes.
- Components for the golf market including bag stands, signage barriers and green keepers items.
We have tooling to bend ERW tube as well as pipe from 6.5mm diameter up to 88.9mm diameter.
Ogis has more than 130 individual tools that accommodate our customers requirements.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.